Saturday 14 May 2011

340

I take a picture of a purple haired woman with a phone  in her twenties…I ask afterwards if it is ok and she says no and I say ok I’ll delete it…I hold the phone in front of her and she watches the process…she is beautiful and says the internet is my friend…I say something to the effect “

if beauty says so it must be true”

and we bump fists and I head back into the bar known as 340.

A one eyed pirate guards the corner and a Friday regular is holding court. The machinist is on crutches and the bar maid as usual is/seems to be, having a good time…a guy who is now legal and taken up guitar sits at the head of the table, a basketball game is on the screen and I order a Moosehead….

Get the train home, eat something, phone J and let her know a deposit has been made and that I spoke with a president of a Korean company…beat off and go to sleep.

man orgasms ain’t what they use to be….

those people who are mercilessly unpretentious…who are not trying to be efficient or right… a strange world and the platform which many communicate is a private company…

your communication was commodified,

controlled you nod glumly forward with your unlived face and fitnessed body…

science takes away the magic of the imagination…

god speed

it’s jumpy,

No comments:

Post a Comment