Thursday 26 July 2007

Counting Cookies

I'd walk past the cooler where they kept the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and start counting. 1,2,3,...10 and no one came by. So I kept going to the busing station where i grabbed a sink wheels which was full of soup bowls. On mt way to the kitchen as i passed the cooler I started counting again and again no one came by. I dumped the sink and headed back to the busing station where i got a queen Mary full of glasses. Again as i passed the cooler i started counting and no one came by. The next time:

1...the door was open
2...i was through
3...at the cookie box
4...the lid was off
5...a cookie was in my mouth
6...a cookie was in my shirt pocket
7...the lid was back on
8...I was at the door
9...through the door
10...feeling a cookie in my mouth

and sneaking glances at the cookie in my pocket...it tasted good...


Lupe and Brad

Lupe the cook said she had a present for me and brought some dirty pots.
I told her to keep her present. She said I was stupid.
I said you've been here a lot longer than me

Lupe didn't like that and offered
a 240 pounder, Brad, a 26er of JD
to beat me up

I didn't know if she was serious
I didn't know if Brad like JD

so i pretended not to hear
and spent the evening with
a bottle
in case he attacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment