Thursday 27 September 2007

Terminated

i was mailed a letter, no I called Robin to see about my shifts. He said the Chef wanted to meet with me this time in the Chefs' office. We met at the arranged time, the Chef at his desk, Robin sitting a little behind and to the left, with a clip board.

Chef: Hello. Did you have a good time at the party (smirking)
Me: Yes
Chef: Good. Well we have concluded our investigation and we will have to let you go for the following reasons. You threatened bodily harm to a fellow employee, 2 you told security you could do whatever you wanted and three you missed your last few shifts and on and on...

Me: You changed my schedule
Robin: No I didn't. (if your on my side we'll know he's a liar.)

Chef: Any ways it doesn't matter. Your employment here is terminated.

I am trapped. They have hired me and can fire me. I ramble on about the physical world and the spiritual world ending with:

"You can fire me but my spirit is here and I'm not leaving."

They look a little confused and I walk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment