Thursday 27 September 2007

Volume 1

My brain is foggy. The tap is dripping. The shelves have fallen off the walls. I am unemployed and sinking into debt. My chest is clogged from smoking. I am alone. I am looking for work and have dropped off one resume. I have organized my place of work and gotten myself fired.

I dream I am a black man lying on a white man whose guts are dripping. I say you will not die yet.

I am in a frenzy waiting for what? Rehearsing conversations I will never have in my head. Unwilling to be here, always wanting to be there (have another beer and the pot is on the house)

I have a job interview at the Sheraton tomorrow. I am also speaking with an Asian gentleman who has taken my passport and is promising me a job in Korea teaching English to five year olds. $2500 a month and I've never been to Asia. 35 years old and still exploring. The endless mindless drama and now i take the act to the oldest culture. I listen I learn goodbye.

Options. The more we understand the more we live. The closer to life the closer to death. life is dying those who profess otherwise seek...the rest of us are too tired to explain and why bother.

No impossible their is mainstream talk of UFO es. People believe their is life elsewhere and why not? What if they discover us before we discover them? Planetary genocide. What if our history has been documented? Would you visit? Will they? War like peace maybe.

Masturbation stimulating the mind with pictures, movies memories and imaginings. Healthy some say, energy waste say others...mind fuck...

on the new planet sex is non existent. Inventors? Who cares? The military: President Bush.

Craftsmanship. I break into these spasms of writing, outbursts of emotion, ridiculous but going on...modern art (ha) there is no help...

Is there anything to write? I have no money. I do not know if a woman will show up. How does one ever know. Life comes..write it down if you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment