Thursday 1 September 2011

September 1, 2011

Hung-over…

not in that terrible

15 beer way

a nice 6 beer evening

with Chinese food

before sex

and sex

before sleep.

I have been fantasizing about a large breasted waitress lately and volunteering four hours a day for ACORN international where I am selling the founders books and am suppose to be writing a report on the Pilipino remittance industry.

This is supposed to be the country we are modeling regarding remittance fees. The money that poor people send back home is being taxed by the rich people, taxed by the banks, but if we ACORN and World Bank get out way these fees will be capped at 5%.

The World Bank says competition will bring these fees lower and ACORN says we need to have government regulation.

Living in a corporate state is not the same as democracy. If corporations can touch and charge upon everything you do they are happy.

you are merely a beneficiary and not an active participant in the sway of life…

you are constantly receiving and being told you should be receiving more…this is entitlement which is benefit without effort and an expectation of such…everything is amazing and epic and awesome.

Went to an open mike to see a band and they were ok.

As we entered the parkade, June and I, I heard this deep laughter shake the night. I could see no one. I walked to the front of my car and looked over the edge. Two men were standing there and one was sticking a needle in to his wrist. I was not surprised and got in the passenger side. I was too drunk to drive.

a guy said it is about game theory and this is how the marketing people are shaping your life.

this is not a story about a slacker well yes it kind of is.

No comments:

Post a Comment